Thursday, January 7, 2010

Monica!

I was talking to my friend Monica and I was remembering some funny little stories about her. So I told her I was going to blog about her. Well its true I'm going to share some stories about her. Maybe every once and awhile I'll highlight a new friend. I have some dang funny friends!
Monica:The first story involves Treasa as well. Treasa, Monica and I decided to go to San Diego for the weekend. This was before my mission so this was in what? 2003? 2004? Some where around there. We went over Valentine's Day to spend our day at the beach and forget the fact that we were single. Oddly enough both of these two are no married and I...well lets move on. Anyway, we went to Sea World and it had rained earlier that day and Treasa and I were wearing flip flops and everyone was telling us to be careful we might slip. So Treasa and I walk carefully and Monica just walks along fine because she has tennis shoes on. Monica split up from us to get a map and Treasa and I were going to the gift shop. We then see this group gathered around someone and its Monica on the ground. She had slipped. Treasa and I make sure she is ok. Then laugh and say "hey we'll see you in the giftshop." We are ubber sensitive like that. It was hilarious though.
The second story is when Monica got a kitten. It was the first day she had it and she wanted to go to the store to get the cat stuff at night. I drove and Monica wanted to take the kitten. We are driving down the road and I started smelling something foul. I turn on the lights and the cat had pooped all over Monica. It was hilarious. We had to go back so she could change and leave the cat at home. Thankfully nothing got on my car. Oh Monica! There are other funny stories but we'll save her from the rest.
HAHA!! Man those were good times. These people should watch out for the next time! Carri, Trista, Janelle, Jacque, Jenny. There are a lot of J's there. Beware!! There are more but I currently can't think of more because I'm sick and I prefer to say that that is the reason I can't think. Anyway, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment