Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The cloud gods are messing with me!

I was in some serious need of some sunshine today. It had been weeks since I'd seen it. I don't like my air looking nice and brown. I have never been so affected by the inversion my whole time being a Utard until now. I just have this sense of gloom with me all the time. I'm working on being more chipper. But its hard with no sunshine to help out. So I got up today did my homework for bar prep, worked out, went to lunch with Linds and decided to drive to Park City to see the sun. I was driving up the canyon and its starting to get lighter and I get excited! Round the top of the canyon and what the?! Its overcast in Park City! What the crap?! I came to you Mr. Park City to see some sunshine! You failed! Failed Park City! You are now on my stink eye list Mr. Park City! Actually going to PC did put me in a better mood. As I was leaving the sun finally peaked out of the clouds for two seconds. It worked. Made me happier. What also helped with my mood was buying a Columbia jacket that is normally $90 was on clearance for the end of the season for only $40. Go team! I like this jacket. It'll be great for hiking once the bloody snow goes away. I really need to get into snow shoeing or skiing or something so I will enjoy winter more. That's my goal for next winter. I want to be an ubber sporty girl and the best way to dot hat is get my workout back on and then get out and hop on my bike, pull on my hiking shoes and just get out there. I'm pretty excited for the spring. But in the meantime I'll work on getting in my daily workouts. Ok that's it for now...except for this one quote. This was from my torts lecturer. He was talking about someone ralphing into a toilet.

"She was what we like to say talking with Ralph on the big white phone."

1 comment:

  1. It is currently 45 degrees here in CDA at 9:53 and it is pouring out....hello spring! Slash you should get into cross country skiing. It is fairly cheap to outfit your gear and you don't have to pay to use the trails. Best of all the workout you get from it uses and works your entire body! I miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete