Monday, November 28, 2011

G-chat+ Jenny= No work done but loads of entertainment!

There are days when you just don't want to work (aka today or any other day after a holiday. Or let's be honest almost every day for me. Anyway!). So to kill time I often times goggle chat with the Jenster and/or the Larsipan and occasionally the Christi and Bethy poo. Mostly Jenny and Lara. Well today I was g-chatting Jenny and this played out. Enjoy!

me:  Jenny...loads has happened since I last chatted with you
 Jenny:  haha i'm sorry, i had to reboot and then got distracted
what up?
 me:  I had tea...and my tea ball popped open in my tea...so I had crap floating in it
I looked for a strainer...no dice
 Jenny:  ick
hate floaters
 me:  Decided to fashion one out of coffee filters. Ended up pouring most of it on my carpet and garbage can with some hitting my contraption
 Jenny:  lol
why are you not video taping these events??
 me:  Haha! I don't know! But I was just thinking if someone walked into my office right ten I'd have a lot of explaining to do.
 Jenny:  yes!
 me:  Ay...I need a mental institution
 Jenny:  dpm
that means: dont we all :)
 me:  it does?! How did I miss that?!
 Jenny:  yes, also it means: my fingers can't find the right keys
me:  hahaha!!
I like it!
ahhh! there is tea everywhere! I'm a bout to have a flood
 Jenny:  BAIL! BAIL!!
 me:  I'm trying to ready the life boats but they won't cooperate!
 Jenny:  you need to inflate your floatation device, quick!!
 me:  women and children first! Move it or lose it sister!
 Jenny:  lol
 me:  I'm afraid since it is my ship (aka my office) I probably have to go down with the ship....
I need some "nearer my god to thee" on itunes...hold on a sec. uh yup there we go
 Jenny:  haha
going down with the ship is the only respectable thing to do......
 me:  It really is...considering I am the one that kind of started the flood...I might as well. My crew abandoned me however
Pantywaists
 Jenny:  cowards
 me:  that's the last time I hire Somali pirates!
 Jenny:  word
 me:  Ah well that was fun!
and entertaining...which means it might become a blog post!
 Jenny:  it's a must-post
 me:  For sure!

Let me add a side note. I have the WORST luck with eating/drinking in my office. We had the hot chocolate fiasco of 2011 (where I spilled hot chocolate all over important papers) then the eclair coup. In my other office I had the pomegranate incident of 2010 where I was eating a pomegranate and ended up squirting red juice up the wall...panicked tried to fix it and ended up smearing it into a big red mess. Then the water flood of the summer of 2011 as well. That one at least cleaned my desk off nicely. I'm pretty sure I should not be allowed to eat nor drink in my office anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment