Tuesday, November 15, 2011

To personal train or not personal train


I like Hamlet....but I mostly like tweaking the famous phrase to fit my own desires. :) So Here is my question. I've been thinking about checking out a personal trainer with the gym I go to. But its like $130 for 3 sessions. Is it worth it? I really want to get better at working out for some stupid reason the change of the weather has really screwed me up. Mostly I just need to stop being a whiney pants about it and go running. Jenny dearest and I are planning on picking up the half marathon training in January again. I would like to get in that habit BEFORE I throw myself into that hell again. Granted this time we are going to be smarter about it. Instead of going from 3 miles to the next week 7 we are going to take it slower. :) And we aren't going to run the same course over and over. (still every time I drive past that Thanksgiving Point exit or America Fork Canyon I get grumpy and mean. Bad memories) But my question is would a personal trainer help with motivation? Or would I end up want to junk punch him? I don't know...time to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment