Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm a ninny but I don't care!

Before I get into the story as to why I am a ninny I will start with a few observations. So I went to Moscow this weekend to visit. It was a great time and I was happy to see everyone. But here is my observation or epiphany. I was sitting in church in Moscow and I had the thought that I needed to leave Moscow behind. Kind of a sad thought but its true. I need to move on with my life. That doesn't mean I'm cutting the Moscow people out my life. Now way! I need them all too much. But I do need to stop wishing I was in Moscow and wanting to go back. So I'm moving on. Looking back fondly but not dwelling on it. Moscow will always be in my heart but I also need to move on. So that means deciding where to go and make my next step.
Now onto observation #2: I decided to take a different way home from Moscow to see a friend. It was good and nice to see him. Well because of this (by the way it is NOT on the way home from Moscow) I had to drive through Oregon. So I had to get gas and I was talking to my sister about to get out of my car and this guy pops up to my window and says "give me your card!" Scared the snot out of me! Then I remembered in Oregon you aren't allowed to pump your own gas. Now while some people poo poo this I like it. Because it was snowing when I stopped so I could stay in my car nice and warm. :)

I got home at 5:30AM slept a few hours and went to work. Needless to say I did not go to workout. So today I had to go. I finally got my goggles and new swimming suit. Let me tell you having goggles makes a HUGE difference! I had such a good swim. Thanks to Lars I had a diagram on how to do the dolphin flip thingy...I forgot its name. But its where when you get to the end of the lane you do a flip to turn around. So my little flippies look horrid but hey it works. The reason why the swim was awesome was because I felt like I got a good workout. Before I would stop at the end of the lane and turn around. So that little break made not as challenging, but now I keep going. I really like it. Goooo swimming! Lars says I am a ninny because I use a nose plug. She says I should blow bubbles. I can't do it. I always get water up my nose. So I'll stick with the nose plugs.

Oh and for all of you that read my blog and I read yours I need your addresses. When I switched I lost them all. So if you all could either leave your address in the comments or email me that would be great! Thanks yo!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about leaving the past in the past. If you dwell too much on it, you lose sight of your future. HA, deep I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on the swimming... i need to learn to do those flips... my blog is
    mattandangelabarronfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://web.me.com/rebeccawatt

    Username is the same but changed the password recently. Shoot me an email if you need it. (And I totally thought you were getting pulled over for a speeding ticket when you were on the phone with me.)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tbfankhauserfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete