Thursday, March 18, 2010

Woot woot!

So I've been a little while since I've been running due to the knee. Well today I went for a bike ride and then ran/walked 1.25 miles. I'm not quite up to par on the running yet. The knee just seemed unstable. It didn't hurt to bad but was a wee bit wobbly. So we decided to take it a little easier. Plus since I' haven't been running for a bit I am not up to par. But it was great to be back out and running.

On another note I started my job, as mentioned last time. I love it, really I do. I went to US Citizenship and Immigration Services by myself today! I was worried but actually it turned out well. I was glad to finally get my first time at USCIS. It was good. I love being able to help people get citizenship. This is a great country and I am glad that I can help people get the blessings of it.

Well that's my soap box. Peace out everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment