Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Do you ever wonder?

For those faithful readers that are married this still might apply to you. So I was looking back on past relationships, those people I dated only once or twice and other relationships and I thought "what was I thinking?!"Now nothing against these guys because the majority are great guys but looking back I am often glad things never worked out for various reasons. I wouldn't have been good for them or them for me that type of thing. This got me thinking though...and the thought that entered my mind was "Am I even dateable?" What makes one dateable anyway? I guess all I can do is try to be the person I want to be a little more everyday and if that makes me dateable or not doesn't matter as long as I am happy.

I haven't done quote Tuesday for a while but this was a good one. So my dad is a pretty avid swimmer and lately I've been having some lower back issues and I asked him if it was because of the swimming...this is what he says to me.
Dad:"Maybe. Or it could be your birthing hips are coming in!"
Aaahh...what? Well leave it at that...

2 comments:

  1. Your ready to become a baby mama! Um I already told you my thoughts on this pondering. I have always been thankful things have not worked out. Sometimes I wished I had never even dated the person. Hindsight is always 50/50 eh?

    Word verification is mismate...think it is onto something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HAH HA HAHHAH! That was like the best part of a super cruddy week. Thanks for the good laugh. Gotta love Dad. According to our last birth attendant all my running and swimming screwed up my birthing hips so, yeah. My back always hurts a bit when I train hard in a new type of exercise. Try some extra pilates. Have a good one. Congrats again on the bar. Love ya!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete