Sunday, December 6, 2009

Things that must go and quotage...

I'm sitting here in the Salt Lake Airport waiting to go back to my beloved Moscow. Finals start tomorrow. That is not good news. I came home this weekend for my nephews baptism. It was a good time though it lasted an hour and a half. That was a long time. Thankfully I had baby nephews to keep me occupied and older nieces and nephews as well. Then while we were in the church it snowed. I was wearing high heels and a peep toe. That sucked. Yes I biffed it on the way out. My three nephews thought it was sure funny. Gotta love those kids. But anyway since I missed things that must go and quotes I'll try to make up here.
Let's start with quotes

Me: "Janelle might have another kid."
Janelle: "Yeah that's true."
Anthony Hovey (one of Janelle's primary kids): "You shouldn't have kids when you are 40 or they will be disabled."
Janelle: "I'm not 40!"
That was pretty awesome.

My mom: "No wonder you are in debt!"
She had a jewelry party and the lady in charge played a game where we had to show all major credit cards. I was the only one that had all of them but one.

Trista Robison: "I'm squeezing my milk out!"

Crap I forgot the rest. I really need to write these down.

Things that must go:

#1: Finals starting tomorrow

#2: How much I'm going to miss everyone in Northern Idaho.

#3: The roller coaster that is a relationship. Why can't you men just be normal? Seriously.

#4: Waiting in airports when you are tired. I just want to lie on the floor and sleep but I might miss my flight if I do.

#5: Leaving Moscow...repeat? yup.

#6: The big pile of slush I stepped in coming into the airport.

#7: My lotion getting taken by TSA.

#8: Glenn Beck

Ok I think that's it. My flight just got called so I'm out peace out!

1 comment:

  1. What a horrible thing to say. I never liked that Anthony kid.

    ReplyDelete