Saturday, December 26, 2009

To post or not to post...

Well I think I'm doing a quick blog post...we'll see if it turns out to be quick or not. I have moved from my beloved Moscow. It was a terrible drive leaving it. It broke my heart. But such is life no? We always are moving on to different things in our lives. So here is to a new chapter. I am currently living in Janelle and Josh's basement. Thanks guys. I could have moved in with my parents but I've been on my own for so long that it would have been difficult to go back. Its weird to be back in Utah. It really is. I keep thinking that I'll be heading back to Moscow after the break. But no dice. Utah doesn't quite feel like home anymore. But I'm sure it will once I get used to being here. Now don't get me wrong I love my peeps and family here its just odd being here for good. I haven't lived here for 2 1/2 years. Give me some time eh? Well anyway, I have been studying for the bar this week including on Christmas. On Monday my first bar class starts. I am actually looking forward to it. I need this course to pass the bar. I want to not have to take this dang exam again. It is a two day exam and I would prefer to not do it again. I'm not going to lie I'm a little scared of this whole exam. Ok I'm really scared. But if I do my part it should workout right?
Speaking of working out. I have joined 24Hour Fitness and I am so happy! I love that gym. I love 24Set but I figured out that I will have to go to the 5:30 AM class because the other one is at 6:00 PM which is when the bar classes are. We'll see how it goes. I have flabby arms. I have to go. I still want to run a half marathon in June. So I better get going. Haha! Get it get going...get running? No? Ok never mind.
Alright I think that's it. I'm done. Merry late Christmas! I'm going to bed before 3AM for once! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment