Monday, December 28, 2009

24Set!

I went to my first 24Set class after over 2 years of not being able to go today. Now I knew 24Set would kick my butt but I forgot how badly. My legs and arms are nice and jello-y. Here is a description of what the 24Set class is from the 24hour Fitness website. Copyright 24Hour fitness. :) 24 S.E.T, a Group Exercise class that alternates strength training exercises with step cardio training to sculpt every major muscle group. Try 24 S.E.T. for a truly balanced workout that will get your heart pumping. It kicked my behind! Here are a few observations about my workout today. #1: I am so out of shape. Sure I can run 3-4 miles but I have no muscle. #2: People were leaving during the cool down and stretching. That's the best part of the whole class! Plus you need a cool down to avoid injury. But whatever. #3: I soooo needed it. Its been a long time and while I am going to cry every time I try to go to the bathroom or walk up and down stairs tomorrow its worth it. I love the 24Set and I am excited to get back into it. Woot woot! To try to combat some of my soreness tomorrow I am hitting yoga. I loves the yoga. And like 24Set I desperately need it. Tonight is my first bar prep class how exciting. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment