Friday, November 27, 2009

Things that must go Thursday, quotes and a Happy late Thanksgiving!

Hey everyone! Happy late Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a great holiday. Mine was good. Beth cooked an amazing turkey, Jetta made unbelievable rolls, Trista made the best potatoes and Amy supplied the drinkage. It was a good time. We watched movies all day and just pigged out. By the way if anyone wants some leftovers PLEASE come to my house. So I'm thankful for friends here in Moscow and everywhere else!
Ok so this last weekend I went to Banff Canada with Trista and Jetta. It was a quick trip but a lot of fun! We drove up to Radium Hot Springs in British Columbia on Saturday. We went to the Hot Springs. It was nice. Sunday we went to Golden and went to church with a branch of 13 people. IT was weird to actually be quiet in sacrament. Jetta told Trista and I to be quiet. :) Then we drove up to Banff and then drove home. Banff is beautiful! I loved it.





Here are some quotes from the trip. Jetta has more but this is what I remember.

Trista: "Stop touching me."
Me: "Its hard not too...you stick out."

Guy at the church: "You are going to go over our 500ft bridge."
Me: "That's a long 'eh' bridge."

Non-Canada related...I don't remember anymore.

Jetta: "You two are like a pile of puppies."
Talking about Trista and I

Ok things that must go.
#1: Going back to school on Monday.

#2: Leaving Moscow. sniff, sniff

#3: Packing my house

#4: My 5K run yesterday. That hurt.

Ok well that's it. Peace out everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment