Thursday, November 12, 2009

Its about time!

I know that some of you are thinking this. So I'll just say it. Well Its taken me 2 1/2 hours to read 20something pages in my Wills book and I'm still not done so I've decided to put it off even longer and write a quick blog post! Mostly because its Thursday and I like "Things that must go!" Thursday. So here we are! I really like quote Tuesday too. I should get back to that too. I'd do that today too however I can't think of any quotes. Ok on to things that must go!

#1: The fact that its taken me 2 1/2 hours to do wills and it still isn't done...

#2: It getting dark in the 'Scow at 4:00 in the afternoon...I feel like I live in the North Pole.

#3: My imagination Christmas I'm going to have to have this year. You all will hate this one too because it entails me saying "imagine I am giving you [insert gift here] for Christmas! Merry Christmas!"

#4: Leaving Moscow in a few weeks. :( Sad day, everyone. Sad day.

#5: Bar prep starting on December 28th...boo

#6: Me freaking out about the bar.

#7: My dirty house...that shall be fixed soon!

#8: The really good looking chocolate cake I dropped on the floor on Monday.

#9: The people being loud in the Law library. I'm already distracted as it is! Shut it people! I have a short attention span. I don't even want to listen to your conversation on which justice is a constitutionalist but I am! You are sucking me in with your loud words. Curse these good ears!

#10: Nerdy law students...yes I am one of those...but I am working on suppressing the nerd and bringing out the cool...its not working.

#11: Missing Linds' wedding tomorrow. :(

Ok that's it for me! Peace out all!

2 comments:

  1. I am closer to the North Pole than you....my darkness trumps yours.

    My things that must go: Being an otter pop. I want to be warm again.

    The snowstorm outside.

    The cold I feel coming on.

    Infants and their umbilical cord leashes.

    BYU being back in the BCS polls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I would drop by and say hello and good luck with your last little bit of school! I am sorry it gets dark at 4:00. I hate that about the winter.

    Ps. I read your quotes from a couple weeks ago and I admit that I laughed out loud at the Temple worker...sometimes people just dont think about what they say but she really seemed innocent about it!

    ReplyDelete