Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things that must go Thursday!

Hooray! I like the things that must go Thursday. As always feel free to contribute.

#1: The fact that my graduation stuff cost $15 more than the other grad students. I know I get a different robe and crap but it still sucks.

#2: People who get offended WAY too easily. No I didn't ask if you wanted to go before other people. Oh well! Get over yourself.

#3: Driving to Spokane. This will be the third time in two weeks. Can't I be a passenger for once?

Well that's all I have for now...I'm sure I'll add more.

By the way, I picked up my graduation stuff yesterday and I'm really excited. I am ready to be done. No more school! I will be a happy person after February 25th. That is the last day of the bar. Woot woot!

1 comment:

  1. The flu and all variations of it.

    People who don't answer questions but instead avoid and respond to something else completely off topic.

    Mornings that start at 5am.

    My body waking up on it's own at 4am.

    Big decisions that must be made. Boo to life! I mean really?

    People who bash on the movie Where the Wild Things Are.

    I will generate more I am sure but for now I get to go home :)

    ReplyDelete