Friday, September 11, 2009

Things that must go Thursday!

I've decided to do things that must go Thursday. I got things that must go from Radio From Hell on x96 96.3FM. Great morning show, check it out. I podcast it and it just cracks me up. I had a dream the other day that I was in Afghanistan and people were shooting rockets at me. I then decided that NPR needed a rest for a bit. So back to RFH I went. I highly recommend it. Anyway, essentially what things that must go is is where I get to complain about things that are bugging me or are annoying. Example: automatic doors that don't sense you and hence don't open so you run into them...happened to me today. There you go...ok and we're off.

#1: Toast that is too big for the toaster. Then you have to rip off one end and your toast looks funny.
#2: If you are a store that closes at 11:00, generally so you can restock your shelves, then why do you have pallets out at 9:00!? You close early so you can restock! Why are you doing it now?!
#3: Highlighter caps that don't fit the opposite end when you go to use them. I always end up losing the cap whenever I use this particular highlighter.
#4: My lack of motivation for anything right now...school, working out.
#5: The Utah State Bar application, due on the October 1st. I need an FBI background check and three non-blood or law school related attorney references! What the?!

That's all I have for now. If any of you have any to add feel free in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can think of several...
    1) The phrases/words used in conversation such as: such is life, whatever, and ok (used when someone doesn't agree with an opinion and in a condescending way).

    2) People who eye ogle a figure up and down.

    3) Certain people I can't name publicly since this is an open forum.

    4) BYU

    ReplyDelete