Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quote Wednesday and a little workout!

Ok I'm a slacker and didn't post Monday...yes that was Labor day and hey surprise, surprise I played most of the day. Monday I want to school did some homework and decided to go for a run at the Arboretum. Now the "wee" hill from the law school to the Arboretum is not fun. It rivals some of the hills I've ran in Salt Lake. Which means I'm a wuss. Yup wuss. That is all I've done this week. Horrible! I had to get up at 6:00 (I know for some of you that is not early...for those of us that don't have class until 10:30 its a wee early) But I had to go to Spokane because my client had an interview with a she devil today. She had an interview with a CIS officer and what normally takes at most 40 minutes normally took us 2 hours! She-devil! But my prof gave me a pass for class tomorrow! So I am not doing homework and I'm watching season 5 of the Office! Woot woot! I forgot how funny this show is. I've been watching Arrested Development. Also a fabulous show. But anyway, on to the quotes!
Prof. MacDonald (aka Jimmy Mac): "Who has strong opinions on this case?" (Mass. v. EPA)
Me: "I thought this case was crap!"
Hope Johnson: "I did not expect that from the quiet Mormon girl."

Trista Robinson: "That @#$% tent!"

Lara Hartman: "I am going to hell Emily"
Lara : "straight to hell"
Me : "why?"
Lara : "I am looking on facebook of people in the ward here and wow .....fugly tree hit hard here"

Lara Hartman: "Alaska called and they want their beard back!"

Scott Brinton: " I am the last person you should ask on how to tell someone 'no go buster.'"

There are more but I don't remember anymore...but once I do I'll post them!

Post Note: I did a church edit for you people whose eyes bleed when you see the swears. :)

Update: I am posting a picture of Trista with the tent because it was so dang funny to watch her try to put it up!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. I hope nobody in my ward finds my blog or checks out yours....I would be screwed and shunned.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take that quote off if you wish. I just thought it was funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I just re-read and saw Scot's quote... maybe that is how he ended up being cougar bait...yum yum ;)

    ReplyDelete