Thursday, September 17, 2009

So much to do!

I have not been very productive on the blog this week. Though I have been productive this week. Ok so for my musings that are supposed to be on Monday. Here is a short musing. I'm done. I'm done with school and people. Though I don't really have a good reason to be done with people like Lara does. I am so tired of school. I feel like I'm at the end of my mission. At the end of my mission I was so tired! I wanted to just take a whole day and just sleep. I feel that way now. I mean I can sleep in on Saturday's...I usually don't because I go to the farmer's market...but even if I do sleep in I feel guilty for not being at the law school to get work done. Its like a constant fatigue. But that's enough whining. So here is another musing. I really dislike CIS (that's the citizenship and immigration services, they do interviews for people applying for different things like Permanent residency or citizenship). Ok I only dislike the Spokane CIS those in Salt Lake I dealt with her excellent, though ICE was crap in Salt Lake. I had a client go to CIS in Spokane last week and what should have been a clear cut case to remove conditions has exploded into this huge thing. Stupid eyebrow lady.

Ok on to quotes...sadly I don't have many...
Bishop Eichner: (filling out my character reference for the Utah Bar) "had a lot of traffic violations?"
Me: "Not lately!" (Its true haven't been pulled over since Memorial Day...go team!)

Me: "Go team!" (I got this from Trista...I say it a lot!)

Christi Olcott: "Jetta will keep you quiet in Relief Society."
Trista Robison: "Pfft no she won't! She's a part of it." (Yes we've corrupted Jetta)

Ok on to workouts. This week has been awesome for those actually. I went running on Monday and then Tuesday I rode my bike to the Chipman trail and ran two miles on that..cutting a minute off my time..and biked home. So Tuesday I biked 7 miles and ran two. Then Wednesday I went to the gym after school. I did the elliptical for 35 minutes then strength training. Ok so today I'm being lazy. I need to get out and do something. I also have biked to school everyday so far but one. I won't be biking today because I have no class tonight so I have made it possible that I don't even have to show up to the law school today. Which makes me really happy!

Ok things that must go.

#1: Me not being able to do anything right in clinic! I swear everytime I send something to my professor she asks if I did something that should have been common sense to do.

#2: Me still eating crap when I know I shouldn't and I've been doing better working out.

#3: Singles wards/Student wards. I'm sorry but you all just drive me crazy.

#4: My lack of motivation again.

Ok I think I'm caught up. So enjoy everyone! Hopefully I'll be better next week! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. In regards to things that must go...

    1) Whit.

    2) Pro lifers- yep for all you die hard Republicans that see this I said Pro-lifers. If you did some research you would see that by being Pro choice it actually decreases the prevalence of abortions that occur. Also I can name a few people I would like you to meet whose parents didn't want them but since abortions were illegal they attempted to perform one on their own leaving the child developmentally disabled and now on the care of your tax dollar.

    3) Hypocrites and those that have inherited opinions.

    4) Racists.

    5) Child abuses.

    ReplyDelete