Friday, July 31, 2009

Ravioli and Fruit

So I'm writing this Tuesday but it won't be published until Friday. But here we go, Monday was a not great day. I skipped lunch because I was at the library studying. Dinner it was Cafe Rio salad...but I had no tortilla strips and had only a wee bit of vinaigrette. So while it wasn't the best it was better than it could have been. Today (Tuesday) I munched on junk but then I went to the store to go buy stuff to make cheese and herb ravioli. I've been wanting to make ravioli from scratch for a while but when I got to the store only fruit sounded good. So I ended up coming out with a salad, pineapple (mmmm), bananas, and grapes. I say I made a better choice on that one. I ate all the pineapple and my mouth feels funny now. Haha! But its all good. Mmmm pineapple.
So I addressed this a little yesterday (Thursday) but I have zero energy and so I need foods that can increase that. Lara was very helpful with her comment so I ate an egg today for breakfast. I decided that part of the problem is that I'm not eating period because there isn't really anything at my parents house that I want to eat since a lot of it is not the healthy so I just don't eat. That is an issue. Then I'm so hungry so I eat crap. Like last night I babysat Abby and Carson and ended up eating a corn dog...gag and gag...and ramen noodles. So we are working on eating something. But anyway here is the recipe for the day that I love. I make these whenever I want a hamburger.

Turkey Burgers (I don't really have measurements...I just throw it in until it looks good. Sorry. But I'll guess)
1 lb Lean ground turkey
1/2 cupish of light Feta Cheese
1/2 cupish spinach...I usually buy the frozen kind but fresh works too.
1 egg
Italian seasonings.

Mix it all together and form into patties and cook. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment