Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog Makeover!

I've decided to give my blog a bit of a change. I'm going to try to add something daily. I need something to do while at home and I think this will help with some other goals I have besides my boredom while at home. Granted I should be studying for the MPRE but whatever. So here is the plan. (Oh and don't make fun of my attempt to be creative. Some of us are not as witty and creative as others.)
Monday Musing-
This will be my weekly update/thoughts. I like to think I have interesting musing. So here we go.
Tuesday Quotes-
I have decided that I really like random quotes from people! So I'll be adding the weekly quote list on Tuesday's. Feel free to add some if you'd like.
Wednesday Workouts-
I need to be more accountable when it comes to working out. So I'm going to add my list of workouts and things I've done to increase my activity...like parking away from the store or taking the stairs over elevator.
Thursday.....uh no Thursday things...
Foodie Fridays-
I also need to be accountable when it comes to eating healthier. I'm going to include on healthy recipe every Friday and what I have done to eat more goodies like veggies and fruit!

So that is the plan. I don't know how well I do once school starts again. But we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment