Monday, August 4, 2008

Quick Post

I haven't posted for a little bit so I thought I'd do a quick one. So I'm leaving for Florida on Saturday. I have mixed feelings about it. I'm excited to get back to my own house, with my nice bed, quiet house and car. I am also excited because I have been horrible eating and working out this summer so I'll be happy to be back to my routine. I also read that they are opening a 24Hour Fitness in Orlando so I can sign up there again and get back to 24Set, Cycling, and yoga! YAY!!! I am sad to leave again though. Its hard every time but I figure I only have one more summer left because the next summer I'll have been graduated. Hopefully! I had Kevin set me up a budget for this year too. I went a little crazy last year and I'm paying for it now. I'm in so much debt! For dumb things too! Thankfully he helped me out and helped me get a plan going in which I can pay my car off in about 6 months and my credit card in 13 months. I just need to stick to it. I actually HAVE to stick to it or I'm screwed. So that fact that I have a plan now on how to get it going is a big relief to me. It takes a lot of stress off. Its nice. So those were my goals today...get a budget set up and do better with my health. I got on the sparkpeople.com after what? three months and I entered all my food. Surprisingly I was under...which makes me wonder if I missed something. I am hopefully going to get up tomorrow to run. Even if its only 20 minutes and I walk part of it I have to do it! I also am going to take Monica's bridal photos. I hope the turn out well! I like taking people's photos but there is a lot of stress that goes along with it. Well anyway its late, I'm tired and I said this would be short. So I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad you kind of get a "new start" but sad you have to go! It was really fun having you here for the summer.

    ReplyDelete