Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Russian Flowers and Project Runway

Holy crap! Everyone else has new posts so I better follow I guess. I'm a sheep like that. Baaa! Following along. Well there really isn't too much to say, except that I'm hot! Seriously Saturday has to have been the best record for me on getting hit on. Not counting the mission. So the cuz and I decided to head to Gardner Village since she'd never been. So we stop for gas and I'm fixing my hair and I look over at the other pump and these four spanish guys start waving at me all crazy. So I wave back and get back to doing my hair. So while I'm waiting for my cousin to fill up the tank I unroll the window because it was bloody hot and the driver says, "hola" so I say "Hola como estan?" "Bien y tu?" "Bien gracias." So then Mr. Smooth operator says in English, "hey where you going? want to come fishing?" I politely decline and we drive off. Do you want to go fishing? Do I look like someone who goes fishing? Umm...no. Probably the best pick up line I've heard so far...including the mission. So we go to Gardner Village...so fun, love it! So I bought two pairs of sandals. I spent way too much on shoes as well. Its always a bad thing when you say, "if its under a hundred I'll take them." So I bought shoes...yea! So then I dropped the cuz off at her baby shower and I went back to Gardner Village to get a book for my mom and a pedicure. Love the pedicures. So then we went up to Park City and the outlets...once again spending more money. So then we hit main street which was CRAZY! They were having their wine and cheese fest. So people were everywhere. We opted to not get out. So then we drove further up the canyon and we took Guardsman Pass. Which pops you out in Little Cottonwood Canyon. I had no idea! But I took some photos of Snow in the mountains in JULY! It was freezing too. So here are some photos.



So on to my Russian flowers. So the last picture is one where I decided to pull over behind this car and get some more photos. So I get out and start talking to Mike and Vladimir while I'm taking photos. Mike was really chatty and Vlad not so much. They are from Russia...well Vald said the Russia that is now Ukraine...awkward! Anyway, so I got my photos and was getting back in the truck and Mike signals for me to wait. He brings out some flowers, lets me smell them and asks if I want some...sure I guess. So he gave me a pantload! Vlad had picked a lot of flowers for his wife as well. How cute! But I had to take a picture with them and document me getting flowers from a stranger. I've never gotten flowers so it was kind of fun!
Now lastly on to Project Runway. So its the new season of Project Runway. YEA! Its on Bravo if you have that channel you should watch it! So Jerry got kicked off for making this horrid little slasher film raincoat. The challenge was to go to the grocery store and make an outfit out of the things there. The girl that won had a cool dress made out of vacuum bags and coffee filters. It looked better than it sounds. But Jerry's was a horrid little coat made out of a shower curtain. So see ya! There is a guy from Salt Lake. I was a little surprised. But I currently can't decide who I think will win. I'll need to watch a few more to see who I think. Well anyway I'm done so adios!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic with the Russians! They're showing a little too much chest for me though!
    Way to get hit on!

    ReplyDelete