Monday, August 15, 2011

Running Wish-list!!

I've been thinking about this since my post yesterday. I really do have a running wish-list. Who doesn't?! So I decided I'd share a few of them. :)
#1. I really want this skirt for winter running! (yes I shopped around after yesterday and found a running skirt I want)
You can drool over it as well here if you'd like.

#2. I am looking for new running shoes for my end of the year reward. I vote for these!
I used to be only a New Balance girl. (still love that brand) But then I got a Nike+ and went with those shoes (not as much of a fan). But I decided to check out the Salt Lake Running Co. and they did a little run test with me and we found out I run stupid (shocker I know). Meaning I run on the inside of my foot...a lot. So they recommended Brooks to me. And yup LOVE them! Big fan. And thanks to my goal of running one race a month they are getting some good mileage. You can check out the specs of this shoe here.

#3. I want to run this trail.

Info here

#4. I want to run this race.

#5. I want to like these...but I just can't...they are a little awful.


#6. I want to make this my goal for next year

#7. And this one as well!(sprint or Olympic...but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Let's stick to sprint yeah?)

#8. I would like an alternative to this: (and not another sporty drink...gag) but another way to replenish electros without ralphing.
#9. I would like to know what the benefit of these and these are:

P.S. Those are compression socks and arm sleeves.

#10. I want him as my running partner
Haha!! Kidding, kidding (no I think I'm pretty serious about this one) But since THAT will never happen I will settle with this instead.
Although I'm not going to lie. There are days when I wish THIS was my running partner.
Ha! One day Jazzy. One day you will be mine. Oh yes. Alright my crew that took me all day to accomplish (thanks for nothin' work!). But I hope you enjoyed it. Peace out!





2 comments:

  1. This is a great wish list! And I thought compression socks were just supposed to keep your blood flowing properly...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compression socks also help with recovery time after strenuous exercise. Also suggested for use when traveling, like Beth said for the blood flow since increase in altitude can change your blood flow which can then cause some hinderances on performance. Arm warmers are nice so you don't have much bulk in the layer dept on race day. Most also have a reflective strip on them so they can be worn for running in the dark.

    ReplyDelete