Sunday, August 14, 2011

Running skirts?

First off let me start this by saying I am not your typical runner. I don't look like a runner nor am I very good at it. I am a chunky monkey runner but I like it and so I do it. My phlosiphy is that anyone can be a runner.  Just get out there! :) Good luck!
So I've been looking into running skirts. I think they are cute. But I've never been one that looks cute while running so would it be worth the price? Gooood question. I'm wondering if anyone uses them or has in the past. My reason for wanting one is because in the winter I run in warm legging thingys. (Sorry I don't know the "official" name. I'm cool like that) But I don't want to make the poor public see my giggly bum as I run down the road. So I wear shorts over them. Which makes me look rather ridiculous. I'm wondering if I should try to save SOME dignity and buy a skirt. Problem is that they come with attached compression shorts and that won't work very well. Hmm...time to shop around I guess. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them! Places to buy or look etc. Looking forward doing some runs this week! Woot! Second thing. I've decided that as my reward for running one race a month for this year I'm going to buy myself new running shoes. Let me tell you I'm REALLY excited about it! I love getting new running shoes. Hmm...maybe its time to make a running wishlist. :) What's on yours? Alright peeps, I'm out. Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment