Thursday, June 5, 2008

Top Chef and Potty Training

Well I know that potty training is an odd thing for me to be talking about since I don't have children. However, I am living with Kevin, Nanny and Abby. So I'm watching Abby tonight while Kevin and Nanny are at ballroom dancing classes. Abby has been a little beasty today. So before I was about to let her go to sleep I was going to make her go to the bathroom. She threw a fit so I put her on the toilet and left her. She screamed and cried I went in to check and nothing. So I'd leave her again and then I went back to check and she was hiding in the corner and pee was all over the floor and partly in the potty. So I got her to calm down and she finally told me that she was standing and tried to get on the potty. I just cleaned it up and told myself that I am so not ready to have children. They are gross. I did feel bad for her though. She was pretty upset with herself. So I made her feel better. But it was still annoying. Ok on to Top Chef. Top Chef is on Bravo TV. Its an elimination type show. People come and cook for judges then they are kicked off if their food sucks. So I was watching on Wednesday. Its the second to last episode before the Top Chef is named. There is this girl on there named Lisa who drives me crazy. I was really annoyed because they kicked Antonia off but kept Lisa?! She's crap. I swear if she wins I'll be really mad! I mean she made plaintains?! Hello you're in Puerto Rico I think they'd want something different. Whatever. Anyway. So I went to the immigration court this morning and I love going everytime. I learn so much. Its great. So then I was supposed to go to lunch with Monica at 1:00 but it turned into 2:00 so I just worked from home it was great! It was a little hard with Abby at times but not too bad. I watched Arrested Development while I worked. I'm still having issues with eating I just feel totally out of control. Its like I just go on a binge and then wake up and realize how much I've eaten. I don't like that feeling. Mostly because it means I've fallen back into emotional eating. So I just need to focus and get back to the good habits I had in Florida. So day one start over tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Now you know why I was mia for so long while we were potty training Hailey. It was the worst thing to do as a parent. Butr I am oh so glad it is overwith and Hailey does pretty good now! Are you not living at your parents house then? ID din't realize that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for potty training! Kids ARE gross, aren't they. Its fun though. So fun I've decided to start cloth diapering Nolan. That's right. Cloth. It'll be fun. I just ordered all the stuff for it online. Anyway, I'm sure you don't care about that. Sorry about the whole hiking thing. I was expecting to deliver the cake in the evening but for some reason they're having their reception at 2:00 in the afternoon. Dumb. Snap out of your emotional eating thing! I've been having a problem with that lately too. I have been eating well the past three days though. Go me.

    ReplyDelete