Monday, June 2, 2008

Money and Fat Pants

Well I need some money...bad!I am working but I have no idea when I am supposed to get paid. I had to pay my bills using my credit card today! That blew! I'm almost $5K in debt on my credit card. Plus my car loan which is $4k and school loans that are $48K just this past year! Aye! So let's add that up...that means I'm $57K in debt. *sigh* That sucks. I hate being in debt. But I haven't had a job for almost a year and the one I have now is part time. I guess I shouldn't complain I should just be happy that I have something. I think I'm annoyed because things like my car and credit card would be paid off right now if I had had a job those ten months at school. School is turning into more of a problem then I had expected. I just pray that it will pay off someday. My dad keeps telling me that in two years I can buy things like a new car and a house. I really look forward to that time. But really that won't happen until I pass the bar and I won't pass the bar until I finish two more years of school. If I have to go back to Florida alone that won't be a lot of fun either. I don't know if I could handle it. I always say that I'm going to quit school. But honestly I can't do it. I would regret it later and the idea of coming back to Utah into the job I had just makes me sad. So I'll suck it up for two more years and get finished. Although there is this guy in Florida that I really wouldn't mind getting to know. But at the same time i don't know if I want to or not. Its weird and complicated. I guess I should look into it especially since the other boy is not working out. I know he's having a rough time but seriously how are you supposed to get over it if you don't go out. Grr...its annoying. I haven't chatted with him today and I plan on keeping it that way for awhile. I really don't think I'm even going to mention going hiking. Hopefully I won't anyway. I think he needs to figure out what he wants. Anyway, this was not supposed to be a post about him. Dang. Ok one quick side note. I'm watching the RHCP Californication video, why are they all shirtless? Just a question. Ok now on to the fat pants. I have been eating HORRIBLY lately. So I've made it a goal to go workout tomorrow morning and get back to eating better. I went to the store tonight to buy better food. If I don't do something quick then I going to need to buy sweat pant fat pants. Its crazy. Its not that I've been eating way bad but I've been eating a lot! So we're working on it. I really want to go play tennis. But I don't have a racket or anyone to play with, this is when I need Florida Steve. I played with him once and it was way fun. I also have been getting really light headed lately every time I stand up. I think it has something to do with not taking care of myself. Maybe not, either way I'm using it as a reason to get back to running and eating better. One lat thing for this post is something good...finally...no more whining. :) So I checked my Property Law grade today...expecting seriously a D and I pulled out a B-! How that happened I have no idea. I was REALLY worried about that class because the test was two hours with 6 short essays and two long essays. I barely had time to finish. Normally I like to take ten or fifteen minutes at the end to make sure I have everything covered. I didn't have time to do that in this test. So that worried me but thankfully it all worked out. Also I was happy to hear that my ubber smart lawyer brother got a C in his class his first year too. I just hope my last two grades I'm waiting for end up being high B's and that will be enough to get a transfer. We're praying anyway...something needs to change my school is messed up. Well anyway, this turned out to be longer than I had planned. So I'm done!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you'll regret it if you just don't finish. Especially because you're so close! Hopefully you get transferred. That would make it alot easier. If not though, its only two more years. That's really not very much. And there's a guy! Is he one of that ones that finally asked you out right before you came home? I've been eating pretty well lately. I mean yesterday only. Its so hard! And I really need Andrea! I seriously do no strength training ever! I have these firm videos that are alot like 24set but I never use them because they're VHS. I just bid on the DVD version on ebay though. Hopefully that helps. Anyway, its hard trying to get skinny. Careful with the lightheaded thing. I think it happens when you have low blood pressure, something I know nothing about. It could be bad though, I think. Good luck! And the boy still sucks.

    ReplyDelete