Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mi Casa es well mi casa...

I got a house! Finally! Remember this post? Well I didn't get this house:



I got this house!



It has been the longest huggin' ordeal! I am going to die in this house because I'm not sure I can go through that again. Plus my lender was HORRIBLE! I won't mention who it was even though everything I would say is true so it wouldn't be defamation. Buuuut we'll just be safe and not say anything. :) I'm glad its over. Technically I could move in now but I want to at least do the kitchen. AND a crime was committed in my house!! The crime being the old owners tore up, TORE UP the original hardwoods! Who does that?! Ridiculous. So I'm stuck with ugly purple carpet for a while! Dumb people. But for my kitchen I will give you a hint. It involves this:



Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment