Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Return of "Things That Must Go"!

So I have decided to bring back "things that must go Thursday." Hooray! :)
#1: People thinking the pool at 24Hour Fitness is the country club pool. Listen missy you and your boyfriend are taking up a lane I could be using to swim. This is not a place for you two to be all flirty and kissy playing around. You want to do that? Go to the community pool! I know who you are too. You are these girls that come in a skimpy little bikini. Which is fine for the hot tub but for the pool I don't buy the fact that you are a serious swimmer in that. From my experience (read my last post) you won't be able to hold too much in with those pasties you are wearing. I learned a new offensive word from my dear friend Abby yesterday. Don't make me use it on you.
#2: My eyes hurting and not being able to wear contacts.
#3: Swimming with no contacts or glasses. Would be fine right? You follow the line right? Wrong.
#4: Running into a guy swimming in a lane that I thought was empty because I could not see him in the lane with no contacts...
#5: Paying full price for books 1-5 of Harry Potter only to find out I could have been getting them at Barnes and Noble.com for 50% off!
#6: Barnes and Noble delaying my shipment of book 6 but not book 7. I need book 6! 7 can wait!
#7: Christi's stupid sorting hat that keeps saying I belong in Hufflepuff...stupid Hufflepuff.
#8: Having that stupid "I wanna be a billionaire" song in my head. I HATE that song! Get out!
Ok I think that's it for now! Feel free to contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment