Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Musings!

My family had an eventful Sunday. So let me introduce the people involved. First we have Kyle...new nephew...preemie one. Karl and Becky, Kyle's padres, Dave and Eryn, other brother, Sam son of Dave, Nathan, son of Dave, and my dear car.
Ahem, here we go. My family, mom, dad, me, Kevin and Nanny, Abby, and Carson head down to Riverton to the blessing of Kyle. Dave and Eryn and brood were not there because Dave was getting released as bishop and put in as stake clerk. So then my dad bailed after the blessing to go to Dave's ward. My mom had her cellphone on in relief society and it went off and she was so embarrassed it was kind of funny. But it was my dad calling telling us that Sam is going to primary children's to get his appendix out. Nice! So then the padre brings the rest of Dave and Eryn's kids down to Riverton and I get to take them home. So the two girls and Nate are in my car and we are driving back to my parents house to change then head to theirs. I hear Nate behind me making odd sounds. So at the stoplight I turned around and he says "I'm going to hurl." I try to direct the possible hurliage but the light changed and he ralphed into his hand. So the next assault I was able to get the window open and he ralphed on the side of my car and a little inside, which by the way someone is riding in my car on Wednesday and I have no plans on telling him which side was ralphed on. Anyway, we get back to the parents house and I'm pretty sure we are done with the volley of chunkiness. So I go change out of the church clothes and we are heading over to their house, but my mom is smart and gets a plastic bag for that short drive. Thankfully he hit the bag for the last and final assault in my car. But my car has been christened and its offical I can now have children. Hooray for me.
My nephew, Sam, is good by the way. He was released from the hospital tonight. Nate is also fine. So things are good. On to other news. I have an ethics exam on Friday for the Utah Bar. That blows. I just need to pass it. I don't want to have to take it again.
So I have a goal:
Return all phones calls and emails promptly. I decided that I need to be a better people person. So that is my goal. If I don't return an email or phone call in a prompt time then let me know! Tomorrow is quote Tuesday! Be excited! I have good ones!

Note: I reread this and it sounds like I was scattered/high when I wrote it. I would, in my defense, like to state that I was talking on the phone and iming someone else while typing this blog. Thank you and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment