Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ages

So its been ages since I wrote here and since I'm being a slacker in the school regard I thought I'd update the blog. Its finally Spring in the Palouse. (That's the name of the area around here) I'm really excited because after months of no sun it finally showed up today and I love it. I unfortunately did not get up to go for a run this morning and it is a perfect day to do it too. But I will go tonight. I am having the sister missionaries over for dinner tonight and I made low fat enchiladas. I don't know if they will turn out but I'm going to see what happens. So on Monday I went for a lovely run outside and I was really excited because it was a long run and I thought that I had cut down on my running time. So I get home check my Nike+ and guess what?! It didn't detect anything! I was so annoyed. I think I need a new sensor or new shoes. Well for sure I need new shoes but I spent the money I had set aside for it on an aerogarden. I'm an idiot. I bid for the aerogarden on ebay and actually won it. Its an indoor garden thing and I plan on growing herbs. Not the illegal kind. That's for the closet. But I was really excited about it until I realized I didn't have the money for it and I should have used that money for new running shoes. Like I said I'm an idiot.
Speaking of idiots Chief Justice John Roberts is coming to the law school to speak on the 13th. Really I don't think he's an idiot I just needed a segway. But I'm really excited he is coming and look forward to hearing what he has to say. For those of you that don't know CJ Roberts is the chief justice of the US Supreme Court. He's the one that messed up the oath for Obama. I was totally law nerding out and doing all sorts of google searches on him. It should be good. Then that morning I am flying to Washington DC for spring break. I'm totally stoked for that one! Besides the fact that I have to get up at 4:00am to drive to Spokane.
Ok one last thing. So I was a participant in a skit at a talent show last Friday. I played my Bishop's wife. Well in this we teased her about a little date club she and the Bishop have. They invite people over on Friday and they have dinner and play games. Well after this skit she's been threatening me that I might have to go do it sometime. I'm concerned.

Update: It snowed yesterday....and its freezing today. So much for Spring. Stupid snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment