Friday, September 5, 2008

Grasshoppers v. Lizards

So that sounds like a Japanese cartoon. Killer grasshoppers against monster lizards. But no, no that's not what I'm going to blog about. This is about the little gross beady eyed little bugs. When I was Orlando my runs would involve watching lizards run across the pavement. Well here my runs involve jumps and dodges of horrid little grasshoppers. So I'm trying to decide what one I'd rather have, the lizards or the grasshoppers. I decided that I'd rather have the lizards. I hate grasshoppers! I think it goes back to when I lived in Price as a kid. I hate them. A bug's Life is full of it as well. There is no way that grasshoppers are smart enough to force ants to collect food for them. If the stupid grasshopper thinks that its way of escaping is by jumping INTO the person that is their enemy then they need a new attack plan. Whenever I'd see smashed lizards on the pavement I'd feel bad for them. But when I see a smashed one here I laugh! Horrid little bugs. Well I got a new roomie tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. She seems like a nice girl. I expect her to be engaged by the end of the year so no worries. :) Well anyway, I'm off to watch Newsradio.

2 comments:

  1. "When Johnny comes marching home again, 'he's gay, he's gay.'" Oh Newsradio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily, It's BreeAnn McDermott.I just wanted to say hi and to tell you that I love your hair dark and think that you look great! I need to get back into running/walking as well. Congrats on Law School, it sounds like you have had quite the adventures the past couple of years. Rylee my brother just started Law school at the U of U law program. Wow. Time goes by so fast. Well I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete