Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sigh....26

My sweet niece called me today to wish me a Happy Birthday. Oh nice! She thinks I'm only 20. I was thinking about that. Now I don't want to be 20 or even 21 again...but the 24 year range would be nice. I just feel old 26 is old. I mean when you're twelve you never think you're going to ever be 26. Well today I am. Wahoo! But really I'm happy with how my life has gone thus far. I graduated from the University of Utah in three years, I served a mission and learned Spanish, which directed me where I am today. I moved to Florida alone and started law school, now I've moved to Idaho and am going to hopefully graduate early and become an attorney by February of 2010. I've accomplished a lot and look forward to continuing to accomplish things. I'll have my own firm someday. :) Granted this wasn't what I expected when I essentially planned out my life. But who can fully plan their life out? But things are good and I look forward to another 26 years! :D For the b-day a friend and I are going to go to the big city...Spokane. We are going to shop, get pedis, go to a movie, and go to dinner. I'm quite excited actually. I'll post pictures if I ever take any...who knows its supposed to be rainy. Anyway, I'm off! Word!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday I hope you enjoyed your self. its crazy to think we are getting that old too. I have issues with it so I just pretend I am not a grown up and don't have to do grown up things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I am sure you think 26is old now, but wait until your 36 and then I think we both will have something to say about being 26. I hope you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!! We need to go out to dinner and a movie when you come home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been tagged! See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete