Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Tired

I am so tired! I have no idea why! I slept in today because I don't have class until later in the day. I went for a run and did weights and I'm just tired. I don't like being tired because then I don't want to go to school, do homework, go running...do anything. I hate that feeling. So maybe I'll get hopped up on sugar. :) On Saturday I had a class from 9:00-12:00. I was supposed to go home and do laundry and homework. Screw that! I went on a hike instead...yes by myself. If anyone remembers the "hike" I took in Florida you are saying you idiot. However, there were lots of people on the trail and I was more cautious. I went to Elk River Falls. Its really pretty! I enjoyed it. I went alone because the friends were doing homework or didn't want to go. So I'll attach a few pictures.


I also received my absentee ballot in the mail the other day. Why is Dell Schanze running? And why is he going by "Superdell"? He's a moron. I was wanting a way to check up on the judges up for re-election. Is there a website anywhere that sets out recent rulings done by local judges? I couldn't find anything so I just said sure they can all go back to the bench. Hope that was a good idea. Here is another reason why I'm tired. I'm tried of this election. The only good thing is that I have no tv so I don't have to see the commercials and I don't listen to local radio so none there either. But I'm tired of it. I'm going to get tired of people ripping on Obama when he wins. I really think he will. But you never know. McCain might pull it out. That's what she said! Ha! Sorry...that was inappropriate. Ahem...moving on. So for the presidential elections that I have been old enough to vote in I have never done it at a voting booth. My first year I missed the election by a day, the second time I was on my mission so I did absentee ballot and I'm doing absentee ballot again this year. One of these times I'll get my "I voted!" sticker. Also my roomie is getting married in January so if anyone wants to move to Moscow, Idaho I have a room! :) My sister's husband also got a job with the State department and is moving to DC. So I might be going to DC for New Year's. Kind of excited. So if anyone has any places that I should for sure go see let me know. All right I'm done and out!

2 comments:

  1. Superdell is running because he is a MORON!! I hate that guy and all his little stunts... enough already... sheesh...

    Your hike looks really pretty. I need to do more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're tired because you slept in! That's what I tell Josh all the time. And yes, "SUPERDELL" is a moron.

    ReplyDelete