Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hair Saga Continues

Well I ended up spending another $35 bucks to get my hair fixed. I was doing my hair this morning and what the?! THERE WAS A HOLE IN MY HAIR!!!! I was so mad so I had to go somewhere else to get it fixed. For those that wanted a picture sorry. I didn't even think about taking one. I have one now. And this might help my point. My hair when the girl got done was too my chin. Well not anymore!

Don't mind the bright green shirt...I'm doing laundry and yes I'm well aware that I need my eyebrows waxed...that's this weekend. So anyway, that's the latest on the hair. Hair today gone tomorrow! Shut up!

3 comments:

  1. Well, from what I can tell it looks pretty cute. I HATE not having a place to get my hair cut.
    The last time I went to the salon, about a year and few months ago, I got this, I swear 16 year old girl. They have a really high turnover rate. I don't even know who to ask for anymore. Anyway, it didn't turn out well at all and I've been floating ever since, getting one crappy cut after another. I haven't been back to the same place twice. I even went to one that several people recommended and I was not impressed. Bleh. Hair sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hole? what do you mean? It looks cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your answers to my post!

    ReplyDelete