Friday, September 28, 2012

Sittin' in a tree


I bought my house in May and I love being a homeowner! I have all sorts of projects that I have planned and some in the works. Currently I'm working on a chalkboard for my kitchen. I bought this awesome frame from DI. I'm also learning new things like paying the neighbor kid $10 bucks to mow my HUGE lawn is totally worth it! And I can trim my bushes without accidentally making them bald. I also learned that I suck at gardening. Case in point. Image
Last Saturday I needed my trees trimmed because they were hitting the top of my neighbors house and my house. So Dad, Dave, Ben, Lollie, Kevin, Carson and Abby came over to help trim them. I unfortunately could only help for a few minutes because USCIS has decided to do Saturday citizenship interviews and I had two clients interviewing. But I got a few pictures before I left. ImageImageImage
And Carson wore this awesome coat. He was chasing Frankie (el gato) around the yard saying  "rawr!".
Image
The cat would run away and Abby would chase after the cat telling him that Carson wasn't a real dinosaur. Frankie didn't believe her. 
Image
I really appreciate my family always being willing to help me out. As much as I wish I could handle stuff on my own I really can't do it all. So thanks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment