Saturday, July 14, 2012

Housewarming!

I decided to finally show people the house. 


 To start off the Window Bros (my nephews have a window washing business) came and washed my windows for free! They look great! Thanks guys!
 We then all went to the children's parade for the Days of '47 celebrations. (if you wonder what that is go here) My nieces, Lollie and Morgan and my nephew Kyle were in the parade. It was fun to see them.
 This is Lollie. But you can't really see her. Sorry Lollie...

 Morgan!!
 Kyle!!
 Then in the afternoon I invited friends and family over to see the house. We had loads of food. I made BBQ pork and everyone brought desserts. Thanks everyone!
 I had the idea to have a swimming pool for the kids. I had a painting party a while ago and I turned on the sprinkler for the kids and needless to say Abby (my niece) was less than impressed. She kept telling me to go buy a pool. When I wouldn't do it she would go bug my SIL Eryn. So I bought one. However it got stormy today. So I decided to get paint and markers and let the kids draw or paint pictures that I could hang up on my blank walls.
 Morgan and Lollie get their art on!
 Thankfully the sun came out and the kids got to swim as well.


 My poor cat. My dad decided he needed "a bath" and chucked him in the pool. I found him soaked and muddy on my bed later. Then Dad decided Frankie (the cat) needed to paint a picture. Needless to say the cat had a rough day and is now covered in red paint. Thankfully its washable. The cat is spent. He is currently sprawled out on the couch. He is letting me pet him too...which he rarely allows.
 Clara and Hailey painting
 My awesome pictures to put up!
Overall I would say it was a success and we all had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming and thanks for bringing something. I survived my party...maybe I can do another one some time....maybe :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! So glad you are enjoying the new house. (poor Frankie probably needs a rest before you host another party too ;) Wish we could have been there. Can't wait to see it next time we are in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad I couldn't go but it looks like everyone had fun. :) I can't wait to see your house. :)

    ReplyDelete