Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wow its already December!

Is it just me or did this year fly by? Actually this last semester flew by for me. It seems like I just moved to Moscow a month ago not four months ago. I have finals this week. Luckily I only have three with one being a three day take home. So its not too bad. I hope that next semester flies by as well! That is going to be my worst semester in school. I got approval from the dean to graduate a semester early. So I'll be done this time next year as opposed to May of 2010. But that means I have 19 credits next semester. I know that that isn't a lot but law classes and undergrad classes are kind of different. We'll see if I survive. I'm really excited to get done with school. I hate school. It will be nice though since all of January I can study for the bar and then take it in February and hopefully be a grown up attorney by March of 2010. After that it just comes down to finding a job. That will be the tough part. I might start off right away doing private practice or see about a federal job. Who knows. Its one of those things were you have to have faith that things will work out in the end. I can't believe I'll be a grown up with a career! My break starts on the 20th and I don't need to be back to school until the 12th so I have big plans over the break. #1: Go to Alta for ski free after three with Linds and learn how to ski! #2: Sleep!!! #3: Go to the zoo with the nieces and nephew. #4: Watch the U play 'Bama in the Sugar Bowl! Wahoo! #5: Travel to Mecca aka going to Temple Square and see the lights. #6: Try to hang out with someone before the girl gets back in town...maybe. #7: See all my friends and family. #8: Go get pedi's for Janelle's birthday. #8: Kick butt at our family bingo game...the jar of screws is mine this year! #9: See people's new houses..Linds and the cuz. #10: Enjoy Christmas! There you go...those are my great plans...notice none of them involve school work! Sadly I will have to do some. :( I hope you all have a great holiday as well! And I'd love to see you all while I'm home! Give me a call or drop me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment